"My wife and I recently traveled to the Black Hills with our new born to meet with my in-laws from the Baltimore, MD area. We met and s..."
---Travis Clement, Brookings, SD
"HI : I just wanted to say thank you for the use of your amazing property! We loved our vacation and the house made it perfect. Once w..."
---Stefani Dobie, Norton, MA
"The goal of our vacation was to be able to see all the gorgeous sights of South Dakota's western region. We found the location relativ..."More guest reviews >>
---Jill Zander, Winneconne, WI
Your Black Hills Vacation begins here!! Enjoy all that the Black Hills have to offer, and customize your next vacation by selecting a Vacation Home to fit your group perfectly. Relax, tour the hills, watch the wildlife, spend time with family and friends ... and let the memories begin!We are Black Hills Vacation Homes – where unique lodging experiences are a regular part of our guests’ vacation itineraries. Scan our offerings, and you’ll find properties from one to six bedrooms, fully furnished, and with modern conveniences that will elevate your lodging experience! Black Hills Vacation Homes provides ideal accommodations no matter what your plans are while you’re in the Black Hills. The majority of our homes are secluded, allowing our guests privacy while they pursue their favorite pastimes, including:
· Family reunions & group meetings
· Snowmobiling – over 300 miles of groomed trails
· Skiing Terry Peak & Mystic Miner at Deer Mountain
· Cross-country skiing trails
· Nightlife & gaming in downtown Deadwood
· Mountain biking & hiking the Mickelson Trail
· Fly-fishing in Spearfish Canyon
· Four-wheeling in a million-acre forest
· Bird-watching & wildlife viewing
· Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, & Devil’s Tower
When you’re ready to make some memories, click on “Vacation Rentals” to take a photo tour of our hilltop hideaways, restful retreats, and secluded mountain lodges. Nightly and weekly rates available year-round.